The Aura Wielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Aura Wielders

The Official Lucario Clan Of Brawl Central

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner Aura Wielders Tournament

Go down 
+4
Stichez
Z-Man
Scy
Poogach210
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

Inner Aura Wielders Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 10:44 am

An Inner Aura Wielders Tournament, or I.A.W.T. for short. So, these tournaments are made to determine the best of the best in the clan. Now, the first tournament will be held about a week or two after Brawl's release date. This tournament, as I said, will determine the best of the best, and the topc six will be members of The Aura Strike Force. The champion will of course be their leader. Now, some of the best fighters will be used as tutors, but only if they want to. Anyway, these tutors will most likely be the members of The Aura Strike Force, and just some good players. And these tutors will obviously be teaching the players who can use the help. They will train via Nintendo wi-Fi connection, or teach about techniques via the internet. Also, if there is an upcoming clan tournament, or something like Brawl Central's spring tournament, since the amount of members will most likely be limited, we will be sure to send in The Aura Strike Force before any other members. So, any questions? Suggestions? Epic Win images?
Back to top Go down
https://auraweilders.forumotion.com
Scy

Scy

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:50 pm

I think that's a good system. Maybe even have a second Tier of sorts, so if a member of the Aura Strike Force cannot participate, the next highest member may take his place or ect.

Example:
There's 5 ASF's, And the BC Rules state 5 from each character clan.

1 member of the ASF cannot participate for a personal reason, and has to miss.

A member of another, secondary force, could possibly take his/her place.
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Scy wrote:
I think that's a good system. Maybe even have a second Tier of sorts, so if a member of the Aura Strike Force cannot participate, the next highest member may take his place or ect.

Example:

Of course. We'll have an extra five just in case. Actually, I think I'll set it up so that all the members will go by order stength-wise. So there will more than likely always be a backup.
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Poogach210 wrote:
Scy wrote:

Example:

Of course. We'll have an extra five just in case. Actually, I think I'll set it up so that all the members will go by order stength-wise. So there will more than likely always be a backup.

Sounds good Very Happy And the Rank-by-Number is a great Idea. I think that if it would be set that way, more people would be willing to accept a mentor/tutor in order to raise their rank.
Back to top Go down
Z-Man

Z-Man

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:24 pm

So, How exactly are you planning on tutoring people for the tourney?
Back to top Go down
Scy

Scy

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Z-Man wrote:

Probably using the Different Taunts to explain things (Like This! , No no! , Good Job! , Try It... , Ect)
Or Poogach also mentioned using PM and such to explain things.
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Scy wrote:
Z-Man wrote:

Probably using the Different Taunts to explain things (Like This! , No no! , Good Job! , Try It... , Ect)
Yep! Via private messages and such. Or, if the tutors can, a video to explain it all.
Back to top Go down
Stichez

Stichez

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Scy wrote:
Z-Man wrote:

I thought that first one would be cool too, then have practice fights against each other with a high stock, so they can get it right and put it all together.

Also, I can't wait until I try to own every person here in the tourney.....well, if I'm good...
Back to top Go down
Z-Man

Z-Man

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:51 pm

I think that everyone can get good using Lucario without tutoring. I mean its not like we're complete retards.
If you guys are talking about strategies, I fully understand what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:15 pm

Z-Man wrote:
I think that everyone can get good using Lucario without tutoring. I mean its not like we're complete retards.
If you guys are talking about strategies, I fully understand what you mean.
We mean competitively. As in kick the crap out of most players kinda good.
Back to top Go down
Keypadj

Keypadj

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Tournaments would be beast
Back to top Go down
Lucario10

Lucario10

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:38 pm

i like it. gor the tutoring, i think people who need tutoring should set an "appointment". as in, they pm an instructor about what they need help with, then that instructor tells them when to meet on wi-fi, and they'll give a demo, then teach w/ taunts like "not quite", "good job", "like this", etc.
Back to top Go down
MidnightUsurper

MidnightUsurper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:56 am

So if I don't make it into the Lucario Strikers, that dosen't mean I'll be completely taken out of clan/weilders, does it?
Back to top Go down
Keypadj

Keypadj

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:39 pm

MidnightUsurper wrote:
So if I don't make it into the Lucario Strikers, that dosen't mean I'll be completely taken out of clan/weilders, does it?

No they are just goin to represnt the clan or somtin u wont be taken out
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 7:01 pm

Keypadj wrote:
MidnightUsurper wrote:

Exactly. The Aura Strike Force will simply be a five person group of our best Lucario players. Since we won't all be able to compete in a clan tournament on brawl Central, I figured I should find a way to decide on who to send in should the need arise.
Back to top Go down
MidnightUsurper

MidnightUsurper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Poogach210 wrote:
Keypadj wrote:
MidnightUsurper wrote:

Exactly. The Aura Strike Force will simply be a five person group of our best Lucario players. Since we won't all be able to compete in a clan tournament on brawl Central, I figured I should find a way to decide on who to send in should the need arise.
Oh, Ok , I see.
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:23 pm

I'm glad you know now, MightnightUsurper. And cool uername. Cool
Back to top Go down
MidnightUsurper

MidnightUsurper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Poogach210 wrote:
I'm glad you know now, MightnightUsurper. And cool uername. Cool
Thanks, the Usurper name came from Twilight Princess.
I'm still loving your avatar, Poogach Cool
Back to top Go down
Stichez

Stichez

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:11 am

Ooh, I really hope I'm good so that I can be a part of the Aura Strike force!
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Well, you do all know you can make a topic in each section, right?
Back to top Go down
MidnightUsurper

MidnightUsurper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Poogach210 wrote:
Well, you do all know you can make a topic in each section, right?

Yes, I do.
I actually made one last night.
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Awesome, and midnight, are you an official member? I've forgotten...
Back to top Go down
MidnightUsurper

MidnightUsurper

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Poogach210 wrote:

Yes, I am, you'll have to look on the 1st page of the Aura Wielders clan thread.
I should be somewhere around the middle or higher.

By the way, a rule you made was that we had to post frequently on the Aura Wielders clan thread. Can that rule apply here also at these fourms or no?
Back to top Go down
Poogach210
Admin
Poogach210

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:26 pm

MidnightUsurper wrote:
Poogach210 wrote:

Yes, I am, you'll have to look on the 1st page of the Aura Wielders clan thread.
I should be somewhere around the middle or higher.

By the way, a rule you made was that we had to post frequently on the Aura Wielders clan thread. Can that rule apply here also at these fourms or no?
Oh, all right. As for the rule, it does not apply here, since this is just an escape from Brawl Central, or those who want to discuss things just about Lucario or The Aura Wielders. Besides, its small here. Sad
Back to top Go down
smashmaniac2008

smashmaniac2008

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:53 pm

I will definitely become a tutor... Aura Strike Force Member I could but Poogach doesn't seem to like my personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Aura Wielders Tournament   Inner Aura Wielders Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner Aura Wielders Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next